Manchester: NCC Group, Cybersecurity Work Experience Day online
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in Manchester You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device. This event could be in person depending on Covid restrictions so we will keep you updated.
Currently an online session however time and location TBC closer to the date.
NCC Group exists to make the world safer and more secure. As global experts in cyber security and risk mitigation, NCC Group is trusted by over 14,000 customers worldwide to protect their most critical assets from the ever-changing threat landscape. With the company's knowledge, experience, and global footprint, it is best placed to help organisations assess, develop and manage their cyber resilience posture. To support its mission, NCC Group continually invests in research and innovation, and is passionate about developing the next generation of cyber scientists. With circa 2,000 colleagues in 12 countries, NCC Group has a significant market presence in North America, Europe and the UK, and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific with offices in Australia, Japan and Singapore.
- Ice breaker and welcome
- Introduction to NCC Group
- Inspiring speaker from the NCC Group office.
- Speed Networking with NCC Group employees
- Q&A panel with NCC Group professionals
- Next steps and wrap up
Who should attend
- Students in Year 12 and 13 (England and Wales) or S5/6 (Scotland)
- Students who are interested in finding out more about a career in Cybersecurity.
Priority will be given to students with an interest or hobbies relating to IT, Cyber Crime and Cyber Security. This could be a school subject you enjoy or an activity you do in your spare time.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.