London and Newcastle: Norton Rose Fulbright, Application Masterclass Online event
This event is for: Year 13 / Final Year College students, Gap year (aged up to 21) interested in applying to a Solicitor apprenticeship or Paralegal apprenticeship with Norton Rose Fulbright.
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm with more than 3,500 lawyers and other legal staff within more than 50 cities worldwide, including London, Houston, New York, Toronto, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Sydney and Johannesburg.
This Application Masterclass is your chance to understand how to apply to their Solicitor and Paralegal apprenticeship roles, gain an understanding of how to write a CV and improve your interview skills.
Find out more about Norton Rose Fulbright on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Welcome and ice-breaker activity.
- Overview of Norton Rose Fulbright.
- Apprenticeship application overview.
- Application tips.
- CV writing session.
- Interview skills.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related tasks.
- Apprentice Q&A panel.
- Next steps.
- Register for this online event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London and Newcastle who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.