Newcastle: Norton Rose Fulbright, Law Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Year 13 / Final Year College students, Gap year (aged up to 21) interested in law, Solicitor apprenticeships and Paralegal apprenticeships with Norton Rose Fulbright.
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm with more than 3,500 lawyers and other legal staff within more than 50 cities worldwide, including London, Houston, New York, Toronto, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Sydney and Johannesburg.
This Work Experience Day is your chance to gain a real insight into Norton Rose Fulbright, their opportunities and the law industry.
Find out more about Norton Rose Fulbright on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Welcome and ice-breaker activity.
- Overview of Norton Rose Fulbright and the law industry.
- Inspiring speaker and Q&A.
- Office tour.
- Lunch (provided by Norton Rose Fulbright so no need to bring your own!)
- Speed networking.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related tasks.
- Apprentice Q&A panel.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with Norton Rose Fulbright.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in Newcastle who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.