London and Newcastle: Norton Rose Fulbright Law Application Masterclass online
Thursday, April 14, 2022
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.Any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Rose Fulbright provide the world’s preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. They're recognised for their industry focus, and are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Join Norton Rose Fulbright in their Newcastle office to discover more about careers in Law, as well as their Solicitors Apprenticeship scheme that opens in April for September 2022.
Here's what your day could look like
- Talks on the opportunities at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Networking Session with Current Apprentices
- Application Guidance and Top Tips
- CV Workshop
Who should attend?
- Year 13 Students who are interested in finding out more about a careers in Law and the Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors Apprenticeship
- Students who have attended the Norton Rose Fulbright Work Experience Days in London or Newcastle
- Students who are interested in appling to the Norton Rose Fulbright Solicitors Apprenticeship starting in 2022
- Students who are available to attend this online.
- Register for this session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners. If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.