West Sussex: Schroders, Investment Management Work Experience Day
Thursday, January 27, 2022
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Schroders Broadlands Campus
Langhurst Wood Road
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the South East region. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day. Any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schroders is a global investment manager operating from 37 locations across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Their heritage is unique, for more than two centuries Schroders have evolved our understanding of markets and therefore the offering they take to clients. Schroders helps organisations and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
If you're interested in a career in investment banking and finance then join Schroders for an exclusive work experience event.
Here's what your day could include:
- Introduction to Schroders and their company culture
- An interactive workshop
- Networking with investment, asset management & finance professionals
- Pathways into Schroders
- Q&A and wrap up
*Please note that timings may change slightly!
Who can apply?
- Students in Year 13
- Students with an interest in a career in operations, investment banking, asset management
- Register for this in-person session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.