London and Glasgow: Shawbrook Bank and The Mortgage Lender, Lending and Tech Application Masterclass Online event
This event is for: Year 13s, College, Gap Year (English students) and S5 and S6 (Scottish Students) who want to make an application for Shawbrook Bank or The Mortgage Lender's Thrive apprenticeship programme.
Over the last decade Shawbrook have built a new type of bank that is designed to accommodate individuality, diversity and the dynamics of the modern world. With over 300,000 active and engaged customers, Shawbrook provides highly personalised, practical lending and savings products to individuals, businesses and real estate investors.
The Mortgage Lender are a member of the Shawbrook group, and if you're applying for a apprenticeship in Scotland they will be your emloyer.
Attending an Application masterclass will enable you to understand what Shawbrook Bank and The Mortgage Lender (Scotland) are looking for from applicants, as you will gain a clear insight into how to apply, and best prepare yourself for their application process.
Find out more about:
Shawbrook on their company page.
The Mortgage Lender on their company page.
- Overview of Thrive Apprenticeship programme - Shawbrook and The Mortgage Lender
- How to apply to the apprenticeship programme
- CV skills workshop
- Personal branding workshop
- Interview skills
- Hear from current apprentices
- Next steps
- Register for this online event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 50 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London and Glasgow who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.