London: Shawbrook Bank, Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for Year 13s / College students (aged up to 21) who are interested in pursuing a level 3 or 4 apprenticeship at Shawbrook.
Over the last decade Shawbrook have built a new type of bank that is designed to accommodate individuality, diversity and the dynamics of the modern world. With over 300,000 active and engaged customers, Shawbrook provides highly personalised, practical lending and savings products to individuals, businesses and real estate investors.
Attending a work experience day will enable you to get a true feel for what it’s like to work at Shawbrook through meeting some of their amazing people across multiple teams, as well as hearing about their exciting Thrive Apprenticeship programme.
Find out more about Shawbrook on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Icebreaker and informal welcome
- Introduction to Shawbrook
- Overview of Apprenticeship opportunities
- Office tour
- Hear from current apprentices and Shawbrook employees
- Next steps
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 35 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.