London: Tideway Project: STEM and Engineering Work Experience Day
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day. Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Tideway is re-connecting London with the River Thames, by building a 25km Super Sewer under the Thames to intercept those nasty spills and clean up our river for the good of the city.
If you are interested in careers in areas ranging from civil engineering, boatmasters, project management, project controls, sustainability, digital engineering, then come along and meet the Tideway team in this in-person workshop.
Your day could look like...
- Introduction to Tideway and their project, as well as company culture
- Overview of pathways into the STEM and Engineering industry
- Tour of the site
- Speed networking with Tideway Professionals
- Wrap up and Q&A
Who should attend:
Students in Year 12 and 13 who are interested in finding out more about careers on a revolutionary London project or in engineering.
Students interested in the worlds of construction and engineering or students who would like to find out more about entry routes into large projects in the UK, that affect society in a positive way.
- Register for this in-person session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.