London: UBS Finance Work Experience Day online
Thursday, November 11, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
All students are welcome to attend, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area - you just need a reliable internet connection or telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
UBS is a multi-national, investment bank with over 60,000 employees across 52 countries worldwide.
If you are interested in the banking and finance industry, then come along, meet industry professionals and find out more at this exclusive online UBS work experience day for 40 motivated students.
Your day could look like this:
- Introduction to the event by UBS & Uptree
- Introduction to UBS by guest speaker
- Coffee break
- Overview of the Apprenticeship program
- Recruiter session on the application process
- Coffee Break
- Interactive Apprentice session
- Uptree wrap-up and opportunity for informal networking
Who should attend:
- Students who will be in Year 13 or Year 12 in September 2021 who are predicted or have achieved CCC at A-Level (or equivalent) and are interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance, or the wider UBS business (HR).
- If you are thinking about applying for one of UBS's Degree Apprenticeship programmes, which are open in January 2022 for September 2022 start, this opportunity is perfect for you as you'll be able to meet and speak to the recruiters who will be assessing the apprenticeship applications. A great way to make your mark and find out more!
There is also the opportunity to apply for the application masterclass in December 2021 following this event.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 40 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.