When: Tuesday 5th July at 9.30am-1.30pm.
Who: Students in Year 12 who are predicted or have achieved BCC at A-Level (or equivalent) and are interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance, or the wider UBS business (HR).
UBS welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including LGBTQ and non-binary candidates. UBS particularly welcome applications from Black heritage candidates, as black heritage people are currently under-represented throughout the finance, investment and technology industry, and UBS are committed to improving employment opportunities for these individuals.
How: Register for this in-person
event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
Your day could look like this:
- Introduction to the event by UBS & Uptree
- Introduction to UBS by guest speaker
- Overview of the Apprenticeship program
- Recruiter session on the application process
- Apprentice session
- Uptree wrap-up
- Lunch and opportunity for informal networking
Who are UBS?
UBS is a multi-national, investment bank with over 60,000 employees across 52 countries worldwide.
If you are interested in the banking and finance industry, then come along, meet industry professionals and find out more at this exclusive online UBS work experience day for 40 motivated students.
If you are thinking about applying for one of UBS's Degree Apprenticeship programmes, which are open in January 2023 for September 2023 start, this opportunity is perfect for you as you'll be able to meet and speak to the recruiters who will be assessing the apprenticeship applications. A great way to make your mark and find out more!
- Register for this in-person session via your Uptree account - there are only 40 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.
Prioritisation for this event will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners. If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.