Arm: Level 4 Network Engineer Apprentice, Various Locations, 2023 In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Location: Cambridge, Manchester and Sheffield.
To be eligible you will need:
- Valid passport/birth certificate and NI number.
- To have lived in the UK and/or EEA for 3 years prior to apprenticeship start date.
- To be willing to working in England for at least 50% of working time.
- Not undertaking another apprenticeship or government funded qualification at the same time.
- an A-Level in ICT
- OR an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 ICT.
- OR an A-Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject.
- OR a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits).
- OR two years' experience in a relevant role and successful completion of our Aptitude Test.
- Those working in the tech industry e.g. having 1 year plus of experience working in any IT position or 1 year plus work experience in any other profession or sector and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
- An ability to build strong and positive relationships based on mutual trust.
- Actively seeks out and encourages alternative viewpoints and ideas.
- Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward.
Application Deadline: 7th April 2023.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Arm website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.
About the Apprenticeship
Arm’s Network Engineers provide networks and systems to deliver Arm’s objectives. A key aspect of this role is to ensure that systems are working at optimum capacity and to problem solve where they are not. In order to do this successfully a Network Engineer must interpret technical information and understand organisational requirements and expectations.
Network Engineers manage and support Arm’s hardware and software assets. They hold a primary responsibility in managing the resolution of network failures, supporting network integrity, and ensuring network performance meets our requirements. As part of this function a Network Engineer is accountable for ensuring that identified problems are communicated timely and clearly to all necessary stakeholders.
Please refer to the Network-Engineer guide for more information
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Their processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 120 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer.
Their technology is literally transforming the way people live their lives. Arm are intrinsic to the development of technology in billions of products, which touch the lives of more than 80% of the world's population. From bankers to farmers, students to surgeons, and start-ups to leading companies, they are bringing people and devices increasingly together as the connected world is shaped.
Apply directly through the Arm website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!