Arm: Level 6 Embedded Electronic Systems Design and Development Apprentice, Various Locations, 2023 In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Location: Cambridge, Manchester and Sheffield.
To be eligible you will need:
- To be aged 16 or older at the start of the apprenticeship
- Not be enrolled on another funded apprenticeship or another funded further education or higher education programme at the time you start your new apprenticeship
- Be employed in a full-time job (minimum of 30 hours per week) or have a signed contract to start a full time job role, which is relevant to the apprenticeship you’re applying for
- Meet the qualification entry requirements of the apprenticeship standard and be able to provide original qualification certificates at enrolment.
- Only apply for an apprenticeship unrelated to any qualifications you hold at the same or higher level than the apprenticeship you wish to apply for; the apprenticeship being applied for must be unrelated in subject and content from any qualification already held
- Not expect funding for a repeated qualification; the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) will not fund apprentices who are repeating the same qualification.
- Not be asked to contribute financially to the direct cost of your apprenticeship fees or use a student loan to finance any apprenticeship
- To be willing to spend at least 50% of your working time in England
- Levels: ABB (including Mathematics)
- GCSE Mathematics: C
- GCSE English Language: C
- BTEC National Diploma: DDM
- IB: 30 points, including Higher Level Mathematics grade 5 and Standard Level Science grade 4
- A keen interest in Embedded Electronic Systems Design and Development Engineering.
- An understanding of what Arm is and does.
- Enjoy solving problems.
Application Deadline: 7th April 2023.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Arm website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.
About the apprenticeship
Degree Apprenticeships provide a way to access higher education while gaining valuable experience in the workplace. You will be enrolled on a three-year IET-accredited BEng Electronic Engineering degree pathway that includes 28 weeks of teaching each academic year at our Colchester Campus. You will return to the workplace when not at university where you'll provided with further vocational learning outcomes in line with the Embedded Electronic Systems Design and Development Engineer Degree Apprenticeship Standard.
Please refer to the Computer-Science-and-Electronic-Engineering-apprenticeships guide for more information.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Their processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 120 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer.
Their technology is literally transforming the way people live their lives. Arm are intrinsic to the development of technology in billions of products, which touch the lives of more than 80% of the world's population. From bankers to farmers, students to surgeons, and start-ups to leading companies, they are bringing people and devices increasingly together as the connected world is shaped.
Apply directly through the Arm website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!