BDB Pitmans: Degree Solicitor Apprenticeship (Level 7), London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start Date: 2 September 2024
Application criteria: A minimum of CCC at A level (or equivalent) and have at least 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above, including English and Maths (extenuating circumstances will be taken into account)
Application Deadline: 19 February 2024
How to Apply: View further details and click 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the role
With BDB Pitmans' six year Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship programme you can become a qualified solicitor by completing a law degree and passing the Solicitors Qualifying Exams, with BDB Pitmans covering all of your tuition and assessment fees.
- work in small teams collaborating alongside senior lawyers
- earn a salary while building your legal knowledge and experience across multiple practice areas
- grow your client relationships
- work four days a week alongside BDB Pitmans' solicitors and partners
- study one day a week for your law degree, LLB in Legal Practice and Skills and later your Solicitor Qualifying Exams (SQEs) awarded by the University of Law.
Salary and Benefits:
You will earn a competitive salary, increasing as you progress through the programme. By your fifth year, your salary will match that of a graduate trainee solicitor. Benefits include:
- At least £150 towards getting you set up for working from home
- Holiday: 25 days per year with the option to buy up to 5 days extra annual leave]
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan and Cycle to work scheme
- One paid CSR day per year to support the causes that matter to you
- Career motivation
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and time management
- Commercial curiosity
- Keen to learn and develop
- Independent and takes initiative
- Positive attitude and resilient
About BDB Pitmans
At BDB Pitmans, they keep the bigger picture in mind.
They care about helping shape what’s important to people and society. Working constructively with their colleagues and clients and by explaining things clearly in a friendly and approachable way. Above all, their focus is on doing things right. And doing them well. So to build longstanding and mutually beneficial client relationships based on trust and genuine partnership.
Click 'Apply' here or at the top of this page!