BDB Pitmans: Work Experience Programme, London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: Monday 23rd October 2023
End date: Thursday 26th October 2023
Application criteria: You must be 16-18 years old and in school Years 12 or 13 in order to attend the Work Experience Programme.
Application deadline: Monday 2nd October 2023
How to apply: View further details and apply by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the opportunity:
BDB Pitmans Work Experience programmes are designed to give attendees an initial insight into the workings of a busy law firm. Amongst other activities, this could include the opportunity to:
- Network with a wide variety of colleagues from across the firm’s legal and business services sectors, hearing about their own journeys and personal insights into their profession and ask your own questions
- Develop your CV skills with their HR team
- Spend an afternoon with your department of interest, experiencing the day to day life of a law firm professional as well as pick up new skills along the way
- Hear from colleagues about alternative routes into the legal sector, such as Solicitor Apprenticeships and CiLEX
- Engage in an activity that challenges your teamwork and legal research skills
- Develop your presentation, public speaking and personal branding skills
About the company:
BDB Pitmans believe that work experience isn’t just about gaining experience in an area of interest; it’s also about developing skills and equipping young people with the tools needed to excel in their career journey.
View further details and apply by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
For any queries or further information, please contact email@example.com