BDB Pitmans: Permanent Full time role, London. In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start Date: To be confirmed.
- Team Player
Application Deadline: When enough applicants are received.
How to Apply View further details and apply by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Role
BDB Pitmans have opened an Entry Level Revenue Control Executive role based in London.
The Revenue Control Team supports the fee earning departments in providing a professional and effective billing and work in progress (WIP) management service to the firm. You will be supporting the department by providing a professional and effective billing and work in progress (WIP) management service to the firm.
Working alongside another Revenue Control Executive, you will provide assistance in the delivery of a smooth and timely operation of billing process within departments by:
- Creating, processing, amending and dispatching system generated bills in line with firm policy
- Reviewing draft bills and liaising with the fee earners on any changes required
- Assisting Partners and Fee Earners with preparing their bills by producing timely and accurate WIP reports; identifying matters to be billed and creating proformas
You will also:
- Monitor receipt of monies from clients in payment of bills
- Process write offs, transfers and any other requests in relation to WIP and bills.
- Provide cover in the absence of other Revenue Control Executives and Revenue Controllers
About BPD Pitmans
With over 300 years of legal experience, BDB Pitmans is a well-established top 60 firm with offices in London, Southampton, Reading and Cambridge. Our mission statement, Building Better, shape what’s important to business, people and society and we are delighted to work alongside a diverse range of clients who are creating new ideas or learning for a better future.
Diversity and Equality
BDB Pitmans welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including LGBTQ and non-binary candidates. BDB Pitmans particularly welcome applications from disabled/Black/Asian/Minority Ethnic candidates. BDB Pitmans are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
View further details and apply by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page, or using the link below!