Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Sales Degree Apprenticeship, Manchester In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: 2023.
- Full driving licence of at least 6 months.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Desire to learn and be rewarded for hitting your targets.
- Thrive off of training and career development.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion!
Application deadline: There will be an assessment day on 30th January 2023, followed by a second stage on w/c 6th February 2023 if you are successful. Please ensure that you can attend both days and apply as soon as possible so you're not disappointed!
How to apply: Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Sales Degree Apprenticeship
- This 4-year programme will see you immersed into the world of sales, working with CCEP's internal teams and external partners.
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will achieve a Level 6 Apprenticeship qualification, with a Chartered Management Degree.
- Your starting salary for the programme is £18,500 with annual salary reviews each year.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler.
With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, they make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!