Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Quality Apprenticeship, Sidcup In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start date: 2023.
- GCSE in a science-related subject.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Passion for identifying and solving problems.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion.
Application deadline: CCEP apprenticeships are extremely popular so apply as soon as possible so you're not disappointed!
How to apply: Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Quality Apprenticeship
- This 18-month programme will see you identify trends, review data and spot opportunities for improvement.
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will achieve a Level 4 Quality Practitioner qualification.
- Your starting salary for the programme is £18,500 with annual salary reviews each year.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler.
With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, they make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!