Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Field Sales Representative, Telford In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start date: As soon as possible.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- You must live within a maximum 60 minute commute from the location of the role.
- Customer Service - demonstrate excellent customer service and inter-personal skills to create first class customer relationships.
- Plan - show that you can plan & prioritise for success.
- Solutions - take solution focused approaches to problems.
- Positive - show that you have an adaptable & positive mindset to change & customer needs.
- Resilience - in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
Application deadline: 10th October 2022.
How to apply: Apply directly through Coca-Cola Europacific Partners website by clicking 'apply' at the top of this page!
About the Field Sales Representative Role
Do you want to be the face of one of the world’s most recognisable brands?
Reporting into the Sales Manager as a Field Based Sales Executive you will deliver sales targets within an existing customer base by strengthening existing relationships and creating new business opportunities whilst becoming an expert in the soft drink category.
The customers you will be interacting with daily will vary however could include everything from small independent convenience stores to licensed bars, restaurants & cafes.
- £32k OTE
- Company Car & Fuel Card
- iPad and iPhone
- Pension Plan & Share Plan
- 37.5 hours per week
- Industry leading training & development
- Excellent flexible benefit program
About Coca-Cola Europacific Partners:
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler.
With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, they make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
CCEP want a workforce as diverse as their products with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity and enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, CCEP welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives.
Apply directly through Coca-Cola Europacific Partners website by clicking 'apply' at the top of this page!