Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Sales Degree Apprenticeship, London Locations In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Locations: Victoria, Clapham, Bromley.
Start date: 2023.
- Full driving licence of at least 6 months.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Desire to learn and be rewarded for hitting your targets.
- Thrive off of training and career development.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion!
Application deadline: There will be an assessment day on 24th January 2023, followed by a second stage on 31st January 2023 if you are successful. Please ensure that you can attend both days and apply as soon as possible so you're not disappointed!
How to apply: Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Sales Degree Apprenticeship
- This 4-year programme will see you immersed into the world of sales, working with CCEP's internal teams and external partners.
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will achieve a Level 6 Apprenticeship qualification, with a Chartered Management Degree.
- Your starting salary for the programme is £18,500 with annual salary reviews each year.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler.
With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, they make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!