Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Engineering Apprenticeship, Wakefield In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
- GCSE grades A* - C, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Demonstrate a mechanical or electrical aptitude (perhaps in your hobbies or interests outside school).
- Strong desire to become a competent engineer.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion.
Application deadline: CCEP apprenticeships are extremely popular so apply as soon as possible so you're not disappointed!
How to apply: Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Quality Apprenticeship
- This 4-year programme will see you immersed into the world of engineering operations, working with our internal teams and external partners.
- The first year will be full-time residential in Liverpool, with accommodation at Phoenix Place fully funded by CCEP.
- After the first year of the programme, you will be assigned to a CCEP Manufacturing location, which they will aim to place you near to your home location.
- Upon successful completion of the programme, you will achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification, as a Food and Drink Maintenance Engineer.
- Your starting salary for the programme is £18,500 with annual salary reviews each year.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler.
With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, they make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Apply directly through the CCEP website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!