Credit Suisse: Level 3 and Level 4 Apprenticeship Programs, London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: September 2023.
- GCSE Maths and English C-A.
- Current A-level studies completing in 2023 (or attained within the last 12months).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and a dedication to fostering an inclusive culture.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Credit Suisse website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.
About Credit Suisse Apprenticeships
There are many options at Credit Suisse and you might still be working out what motivates you and where your strengths lie.
If you know you would like to pursue an apprenticeship at Credit Suisse and are open to discovering which area of the business you'd fit into, make sure to apply!
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, they have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations.
Apply directly through the Credit Suisse website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.