GSK: Year 12 STEM Insights Work Experience, Stevenage In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Dates: 24 July - 27 July.
- You must be in year 12 (academic year Sept 2022- Jul 2023), studying A-levels or an equivalent qualification in subjects related to their chosen placement (Biology, Chemistry or Digital & Analytics), and wanting to have a career based around STEM.
Application deadline: 11 June 2023.
How to apply: Apply directly through the GSK website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Year 12 STEM Insights Work Experience
GSK's Stevenage onsite work experience will provide Year 12 students (academic year Sept 2022- Jul 2023) with the opportunity to:
- Understand the 'Molecule to Market’ journey
- Gain insight into GSK’s work environment and culture
- Exposure to Biology, Chemistry or Digital & Analytics
- Learn about STEM career opportunities and network with students
- Develop employability and soft skills through a range of activities
- Gain an industry-accredited Bronze Industrial Cadets Award
Dates and Location:
This event will be taking place from Monday 24 July to Thursday 27 July at GSK Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY.
The day will start at 9:00am and finish at 4:00pm. An earlier finish could be expected on the final day by 3:30pm.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and they aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Apply directly through the GSK website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!