Norton Rose Fulbright: IT Support Technician Apprentice, Newcastle In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Start date: Immediate / as soon as candidate is available.
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
- Communication - Be an active listener, adapting your delivery to the audience, with confidence and friendliness.
- Interpersonal competence - Be open to work in a wide variety of teams,learning how to connect with others, get along with people who are different from you, and collaborate.
- Decision making and problem solving - Identifying problems and coming up with solutions is what we do every day, so be a proactive thinker.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and hard working.
Application deadline: 30 June 2023.
How to apply: Apply directly through NRF's website by clicking 'apply' at the top of this page!
About the IT Support Technician Apprentice
Work within our IT Department straight out of school/college, whilst completing an Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship and the opportunity to progress to a Level 4 DevOps Engineer. This Apprenticeship Programme application window is open to everyone, including GCSE and A-Level leavers or final school year leavers who are completing their GCSE’s/A-Levels in 2022/2023, and will take place over 16 months. On successful completion of the Apprenticeship Programme, you will achieve an Azure Cloud Information Communications Technician Level 3 qualification at which point we hope to keep you on board on a permanent basis within our Newcastle office.
The starting salary is £17,465, increasing to £18,000 in year two and £19,000 on completion of the Apprenticeship Programme. You will also be entitled to overtime and all study fees will be paid by Norton Rose Fulbright.
About Norton Rose Fulbright (NRF)
NRF provide the world’s preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. They have more than 3,700 lawyers and other legal staff based in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.
Recognised for their industry focus, they are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Apply directly through NRF's website by clicking 'apply' at the top of this page!