Shawbrook Bank: Thrive Apprenticeship – Customer Services, London In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start Date: September 2023.
- You will have to have the right to work in the UK and to have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years.
- GCSE grade 4/5, C or above in Maths and English is required to join any of their apprenticeship programmes.
- You’ll will either be in Year 13 or equivalent working towards completing your studies in summer 2023 or looking for your next career move with the opportunity to study towards achieving a (level 3) apprenticeship starting in September 2023.
- A motivation and desire to pursue a career in the respective apprenticeship qualification route.
- Ideally working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Reliable, adaptable & flexible.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
About the Thrive Apprenticeship – Customer Services Program
The customer services programme is ideal for young adults looking to build an understanding of the financial services sector and pursue a career in relationship management, sales & marketing, operations and risk management whilst studying towards a level 3 Financial Services Senior Customer Advisor apprenticeship standard.
The programme is 15 months in length and you’ll spend 12 month’s immersed within one of their Property Finance, Business Finance or Personal Finance teams before broadening your understanding of the customer journey.
Roles will be based in London & Brentwood Essex.
Shawbrook is a fast-growth specialist bank, with a purpose to power ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
It provides savings and lending to entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals across the UK. The culture at Shawbrook is one which allows its team to flourish; they like to make things happen and believe that anything is possible while remaining practical and friendly.
The business has grown rapidly over the last 11 years and over 1000 people now work at Shawbrook, across lots of interesting areas including tech, finance, operations, marketing, and human resources.
Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.