Shawbrook Bank: Thrive Apprenticeship Software Engineer, London In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start Date: September 2023.
- You will have to have the right to work in the UK and to have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years.
- GCSE grade 4/5, C or above in Math’s and English is required.
- You will either be in Year 13 or equivalent working towards completing your studies in summer 2023 or looking for your next career move with the opportunity to study towards achieving a (level 4) apprenticeship starting in September 2023.
- A motivation and desire to pursue a career in the respective apprenticeship qualification route.
- Ideally working knowledge of MS Office applications, an understanding of how spreadsheets and data packages can be used to analyse data (not essential).
- Reliable, adaptable & flexible.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
About the Thrive Apprenticeship Software Engineer Program
The role is being created as part of the Thrive Apprenticeship programme to support the Bank’s growing requirement for software engineering capability to support Shawbrook’s on going digital journey.
The software engineering apprenticeship programme is ideal for young adults eager to become confident junior engineers and build skills across the entire software development lifecycle studying towards a level 4 software engineering apprenticeship standard.
The programme is 15 months in length and will entail you working within Shawbrook’s engineering team as part of our technology function. The qualification will start with a 12 week boot camp to build your skills and confidence. After 15 months, apprentices will be able to design, develop and secure accessible, full stack applications.
Shawbrook is a fast-growth specialist bank, with a purpose to power ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
It provides savings and lending to entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals across the UK. The culture at Shawbrook is one which allows its team to flourish; they like to make things happen and believe that anything is possible while remaining practical and friendly.
The business has grown rapidly over the last 11 years and over 1000 people now work at Shawbrook, across lots of interesting areas including tech, finance, operations, marketing, and human resources.
Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.