Shawbrook Bank: Thrive Apprenticeship - Data, London In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start Date: September 2023.
- You will have to have the right to work in the UK and to have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years.
- GCSE grade 4/5, C or above in Maths and English is required to join any of our apprenticeship programmes.
- You’ll will either be in Year 13 or equivalent working towards completing your studies in summer 2023 or looking for your next career move with the opportunity to study towards achieving a (level 3) apprenticeship starting in September 2023.
- A motivation and desire to pursue a career in the respective apprenticeship qualification route.
- You will have a passion for data, be proactive and have an inquisitive mind.
- Ideally working knowledge of MS Office applications, an understanding of how spreadsheets and data packages can be used to analyse data (not essential).
- Reliable, adaptable and flexible.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
About the Thrive Apprenticeship - Data Program
The Data programme is ideal for young adults eager to become confident in navigating the data landscape, using data to inform business decisions studying towards a level 3 data technician apprenticeship standard. The programme is 13 months in length and will entail you working within Shawbrook’s Risk and Audit teams supporting data analytics efforts and providing insights &trends to help drive value on what ‘matters most’.
As a valuable member of the Group Risk and Audit team you will support sustainable growth in Shawbrook through data-driven decisions. The role will involve assessing data to identify trends to provide actionable insight to improve the bank’s risk management and audit framework.
The role will involve the opportunity to look across different risk or audit dimensions and partner with teams across the business to help them deliver their work.
- Supporting and running reporting for Group Risk & Audit Analytics and Insight
- Developing a solid understanding of the Bank’s data architecture to support more senior analysts in their work
- Identifying opportunities to automate existing reporting and analysis
- Working in collaboration with internal and external business partners
- Developing and improving analytics across different risk types to drive actionable insight
- Produce accurate and timely cyclical and ad-hoc reporting
- Contribute towards the development of management information reports for Executive Management
Shawbrook is a fast-growth specialist bank, with a purpose to power ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
It provides savings and lending to entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals across the UK. The culture at Shawbrook is one which allows its team to flourish; they like to make things happen and believe that anything is possible while remaining practical and friendly.
The business has grown rapidly over the last 11 years and over 1000 people now work at Shawbrook, across lots of interesting areas including tech, finance, operations, marketing, and human resources.
Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.