Shawbrook Bank: Thrive Apprenticeship – Digital Marketing, London In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start Date: September 2023.
- GCSE grade 4/5, C or above in Maths and English are the only academic attainment entry requirement.
- You must be aged 17 or over at start of the programme in September 2023, no longer in full-time education and eligible to work in the UK.
- Any experience or qualifications which reflect marketing would be desirable.
- Ideally working knowledge of MS Office applications, an understanding of how spreadsheets and data packages can be used to analyse data (not essential).
- Reliable, adaptable and flexible.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
About the Thrive Apprenticeship – Digital Marketing Program
The role is being created to support the bank’s growing demands for the development, enhancement within its digital marketing team.
Support the digital marketing team to design, deliver and enhance our brand in the markets we serve. Working to analyse data to inform decisions for campaigns and products.
Shawbrook is a fast-growth specialist bank, with a purpose to power ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
It provides savings and lending to entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals across the UK. The culture at Shawbrook is one which allows its team to flourish; they like to make things happen and believe that anything is possible while remaining practical and friendly.
The business has grown rapidly over the last 11 years and over 1000 people now work at Shawbrook, across lots of interesting areas including tech, finance, operations, marketing, and human resources.
Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.