Shawbrook Bank: Lending Apprenticeship, Brentwood and London In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
Location: London and Brentwood
Start date: August / September 2022
Application Deadline: 20th May
Thrive, the Shawbrook apprenticeship programme is aimed at offering students from all backgrounds the opportunity to launch a successful career.
- Secure a permanent role
- £25k p/a salary with benefits from day 1
- You will gain a Financial Services Senior Customer Advisor Level 3 qualification
- Multiple wellbeing benefits
Thrive aims to provide the opportunity to kick start your career based on your talent and potential, not your background.
- You must be aged 17 or over at start of the programme in September 2022, no longer in full-time education and eligible to work in the UK.
- GCSE grade 4/5, C or above in Maths and English.
- Students without respective qualifications will be considered in line with any extenuating circumstances.
Shawbrook is made up of people from all kinds of diverse backgrounds.
Shawbrook is a new type of specialist financial services company, combining the relentless focus on customer service and innovation you would expect from a fintech with the expertise and certainty of a bank.
Shawbrook is driven by a purpose to solve complex problems that unlock opportunity for its rapidly growing customer base of over 300,000 UK consumers and businesses.
Apply directly through the Shawbrook website by clicking apply now. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!