The Mortgage Lender: Thrive Apprenticeship – The Mortgage Lender Customer Services, Glasgow In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start Date: September 2023.
- You will have to have the right to work in the UK and to have lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years.
- NAT 4/5 Math and English are the only academic attainment entry requirement to join the programme. Students without respective qualifications will be considered in line with any extenuating circumstances.
- You’ll will either be in S6 or equivalent working towards completing your studies in summer 2023 or looking for your next career move with the opportunity to study towards achieving a (level 3) apprenticeship starting in September 2023.
- A motivation and desire to pursue a career in the respective apprenticeship qualification route.
- Other than that, you just need to be motivated and wanting to get stuck in from the get-go. At TML we want people to add to our culture, not just fit into it!
How to apply: Apply directly through the TML website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
About the Thrive Apprenticeship – The Mortgage Lender Customer Services Program
The Mortgage Lender are changing the mortgage market for the better, helping more people with flexible and competitive products. They are transforming how we do business and are looking for someone to help shape their digital future.
TML's success would not have been possible without our Team. Their people differentiate them from the competition through their deep sector knowledge, they are the life force of our business.
TML is a specialist intermediary-only mortgage lender that provides products and criteria that meet the needs of borrowers who are not served by the high street.
About The Mortgage Lender
TML are changing the mortgage market for the better, helping more people with flexible and competitive products.
Fuelled by a passion for Real Life Lending, TML have a dynamic, dedicated team making a real difference to finance, and to their customer’s lives. They help people with unique circumstances into the homes of their dreams.
TML's people work with real autonomy, making a direct contribution to their business whilst ensuring they have a rewarding career coupled with a healthy work life balance.
Apply directly through the TML website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.