London: IBM, Technology and Business Innovation Work Experience Day online
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
This online event, hosted by IBM will give you an in-depth dive into the world of IBM and what it's like to work there!
The event will help you to gain work experience around a number of topics, including apprenticeships and careers in the world of technology and business innovation. It's a chance for you to meet professionals, and improve your employability skills, whilst broadening your knowledge on the sorts of roles IBM can offer.
- Who are IBM? An introduction to their company and culture.
- Inspiring speakers
- Apprentice Panel (A chance to connect directly with IBM's industry experts)
- Question and answer sessions
Who should attend?
- Students who will be in Year 13 in December 2021
- Students with an interest in careers and apprenticeships in technology and business innovation.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.