London: IBM Apprenticeship Application Masterclass Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 40 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
This exclusive event will help you to gain work experience around a number of topics, including IBM apprenticeships and careers in the world of technology and business innovation. It's a chance for you to meet professionals and improve your employability skills, whilst broadening your knowledge on the sorts of roles IBM can offer.
This event will guide you through the application process at IBM and give you insider top tips around CV writing, cover letters and interviews.
- Introduction to IBM and its company culture
- Tips on the application process
- CV Workshop
- Assessment day workshop
- Networking with technology professionals
Who should attend?
- Students who will be in Year 13 in February 2022.
- Students who are interested in applying for apprenticeships at IBM.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 40 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.