London: IBM, Apprenticeship Application Masterclass Online event
This event is for students in Year 13/Final Year College (aged up to 21) with an interest in careers and apprenticeships in technology and business innovation.
IBM are one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. They are an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain.
By attending this Masterclass, you'll practise key parts of an application with help and support from IBM professionals. By the end of the session, you'll be confident about applying for an apprenticeship or job with IBM.
Find out more about IBM on their Company Page.
- Welcome and icebreaker.
- Introduction to IBM apprenticeships and opportunities.
- IBM's application process.
- CV workshop.
- Interview skills.
- Application tips and Q&A.
- Next steps.
- Register for this online event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 40 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in the London areas
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an online event. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.