London: Publicis Groupe Media Work Experience Day
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
100 Wood Lane
Television Centre, Floor 2
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day. Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing business made up of 5,000 talented people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 different agencies. Publicis Groupe has a presence in more than 100 countries and employs nearly 84,000 people worldwide.
This work experience day will be focused around their media agencies! Publicis Media is home to different brands who provide expertise across marketing strategy, data and technology. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern marketing landscape... and this is where you come in! They are looking for creative, passionate and enthusiastic minds to come along to their work experience day and find out more about what working in media really means.
Perhaps you are studying a creative subject at school, or love to help others find solutions to problems.. then this day is for you.
Your day could look like...
- Introduction and office tour to Publicis Groupe and Publicis Media
- Meet and network with Publicis Media professionals
- Get creative with a real-life task
- Find out about opportunities available to you at Publicis Media when you leave school
Who should apply?
- Students in Year 12 or 13 who are interested in a career in media and passionate about finding out more about Publicis Groupe and Publicis Media.
- Students who enjoy creative subjects at school
- Students who enjoy STEM subjects at school
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.