London: Publicis Communications, Creative Influence and Production Work Experience Day In person event
When: Thursday 7th July, 09:30 - 3:30.
Where: London. Please note: the building where the event will be held says 'SAATCHI' on it.
Who should attend: Year 12 or Year 13 students who are interested in a career in media and want to about find out more about Publicis Groupe and Publicis Communications. Also, students that enjoy creative and STEM subjects at school.
How to apply: Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Welcome to Publicis Groupe, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team.
- Overview of Publicis Communications and their media agencies.
- Comfort break.
- Smaller group activities with different Publicis Communications agencies.
- Interview workshop with hints and tips from the Publicis Communications team.
- Lunch (provided by Publicis Groupe so no need to bring your own!)
- Office tour.
- Assessment Centre skills workshop and how to set yourself up for success.
- Opportunities available at Publicis Communications.
- Comfort break.
- Panel Q&A with Publicis early careers employees.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with Publicis Communications.
Who are Publicis Groupe and Publicis Communications?
Publicis Groupe U.K. is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, who focus on delivering Creative Influence and Production.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Priority for spaces for this event will be given to students who meet the criteria above.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event, so register early to ensure you get a place.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prioritisation for this event will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.