London: Publicis Media, Strategy Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Students (aged up to 21) interested in a career in marketing in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics and looking for an internship/full time job.
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital technology business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 different branches.
By taking part in this media work experience day, you'll get an insider understanding of how Publicis Media (one of the branches of Publicis Groupe) use media investment, strategy, insights and analytics to create exciting and impactful marketing campaigns for their clients across the world.
Find out more about Publicis Groupe on their Company Page.
This is what your day could look like:
- Welcome and ice-breaker activity.
- Overview of Publicis Groupe UK, Publicis Media and the marketing industry.
- Inspiring speaker and Q&A.
- Office tour.
- Lunch (provided by Publicis Groupe)
- Speed networking.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related tasks.
- Apprentice Q&A panel.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with Publicis Media.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London who meet the criteria above.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.