London: Publicis Health, Medical Communications Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Year 12 students who are interested in learning about Medical Communications, study Biology at A-Level and are interested in studying Biology at university.
Medical communications is education and communication by pharmaceutical companies to healthcare professionals (and also sometimes patients) to make sure they’re aware of and understand the latest information around diseases and medicines so that they can make the right decisions for their patients and improve their care.
If you are interested in pursuing Biological Sciences at University, we’d encourage you to find out more about the world of Medical Communications as a future career opportunity.
This will be an engaging and interactive event where you can learn more about what Publicis Health do, develop skills in their workshop activities and meet a range of people at different stages in their careers in Medical Communications to get insights and advice.
They're all a friendly bunch and are very excited to welcome students interested in the world of health communications!
Check out Publicis Health's tik tok account for insight into their Langland agency.
Publicis Health have a fun and interesting Insight Day planned which will involve:
- Presentations from Medical Communications leaders to understand what they do and the kinds of roles available within their industry.
- An interactive workshop to get a feel of the work that they do and develop skills which you can add to your CV.
- The opportunity to learn about the routes into the Medical Communications industry with lots of helpful hints, tips and advice.
You’ll meet some of our inspirational industry leaders and get to work with our Junior Medical Writer team as well as meeting our Fuse team which is our Diversity and Inclusion network across Publicis Health.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London who meet the criteria above.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.