London: Publicis Media, Strategy Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for Year 13/Final Year College Students (aged up to 21) who are interested in media strategy, planning, insights and analytics, and activating media campaigns.
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital technology business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 different branches.
By attending this work experience day, you'll learn how Publicis Media (one of the branches of Publicis Groupe) help their clients start using digital technology to improve and add value to their business. You'll work with the professionals to respond to a Media Brief and find out more about their apprenticeships and careers.
Find out more about Publicis Groupe on their Company Page.
- Welcome to Publicis Groupe and Publicis Media.
- Expert Masterclass about Media Planning, Digital Media and A.V. Media.
- Group Task - responding to a Media Brief.
- Mock Interviews and interview advice from professionals.
- Lunch (provided by Publicis Media).
- Assessment Centres - what are they and how can you show your best possible self?
- Application Process at Publicis Media.
- Current Opportunities at Publicis Media.
- Early Careers Panel Q&A.
- Next steps.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students from London
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.