National: PwC Work Experience Day online
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session.
There are 60 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
PwC is one of the Big Four Accounting Firms who provide professional services to companies world-wide. They specialise in finance, accountancy (audit), advisory, tax and technology.
PwC tackles lots of different issues faced by different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses to help them run their organisations better.
Dive into Finance, Technology, Audit, Operations or People-facing roles!
Attending this virtual event will give you the chance to discover more about life at PwC. During this interactive presentation, you'll find out about their apprenticeships and work experience, and you'll hear from their people. You'll pick up lots of information about the work they do and the application process, to help you to decide which of their career options interests you most and how to get there. In this session, they'll focus particularly on the work they do in apprenticeships, how they help their clients, and what it takes to pursue a career in this exciting, fast-changing sector.
The agenda could include:
- PwC careers overview
- Interactive industry task (real-life client problem solving)
- Meeting ambassadors from different careers and young people who have recently joined with a chance to network!
- Wrap up and Q&A.
Who Should Attend
Priority will be given to Year 12 and 13 students or S5 or S6 students who are predicted or have achieved 96 or 112 UCAS points.
Students who are interested in finding out more about PwC apprenticeships, degree-apprenticeships & work experience programmes and are looking at pursuing a career at PwC.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 60 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.