Spark Foundry (Publicis Groupe): AV Executive (entry level), London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: Immediate start.
- Negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Have some knowledge of TV, Video on Demand and Cinema market
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Application deadline: The deadline will close when enough applications are received.
How to apply: Apply directly through Publicis Groupe website by clicking 'apply' at the top of this page!
About the AV Executive role
You will be working in an AV team that sit within Spark Foundry that provide a full service to the client. You will work alongside and with the planning teams and digital teams as well as other areas such as sponsorship.
- Help to monitor and buy across multiple brands across TV, VOD and Connected TV platforms
- Work across various different strategies for clients mixing brand performance with brand awareness
- Have regular contact with the client and be involved in campaigns from the planning stage
- Have awareness of changes within the AV marketplace
- Negotiating with various sales house teams to drive added value opportunities for your client
About Spark Foundry
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. They are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
They help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Apply directly through the Publicis Groupe website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page!