Publicis Groupe: Digital Business Media Apprenticeship, London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: April 2024
Application criteria: GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
Key skills: problem-solving, communication, organisation
Application deadline: Friday 16th February
How to apply: click 'Apply' at the top of this page!
About the Digital Business Media apprenticeship
- 12 months
- Level 3 Digital Business Accelerator qualification
- £23,500 starting salary
- You will learn the ins and outs of how to become a paid search, paid social and programmatic expert in the digital field.
- You will support the team with the operational and technical setup of digital media campaigns across a wide range of platforms.
- You will work across live digital campaigns, optimising them on a daily basis and strive to deliver the best possible ROI (Return on Investment) for Publicis Groupe clients.
- Reporting and being analytical will be at the forefront of the role, you’ll be producing reports with key insights about Publicis Groupe digital campaigns.
- Building relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, and key media owners at partners such as Google, Meta and many more will also be a big part of the role.
- If your initial application and screening call with Multiverse is successful, candidates will join a Publicis Media insight event on Tuesday 27th February to give a greater understanding of the business, apprenticeship and selection process. Attending this session is a mandatory part of the process.
- Assessment centres will be held on 5th & 6th March.
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Publicis Groupe's motto is 'Viva la Difference' which means valuing and respecting each individual - everyone's position is based on skills and qualifications.