Zenith (Publicis Groupe): Operations Executive (entry level), London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: Immediate start.
- Excellent project management skills to prioritise tasks on these busy accounts
- Confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- Adept at interpreting data and identifying themes and inconsistencies
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets with the ability to write and understand basic formulae
Application deadline: This role will close when enough applications are received, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible!
How to apply: Apply directly through the Publicis Groupe website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.
About the Operations Executive role
This exciting dual role focuses on Corporate Trading and the administration across all the media and all clients, together with financial administration relating to approval, booking, reconciliation, invoicing and reporting of campaigns across all media and all clients. It’s an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed person who enjoys working with people and numbers to join a vibrant media agency.
- Investigating and resolving (or escalating) any media vendor invoice queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with the planning and investment teams around upcoming campaigns, and encouraging them to trade where possible
- Putting all campaign budgets on to invoicing system and matching them to correct client Purchase Order number to ensure that media activity is invoiced accurately and paid on time
- Setting up campaigns each month and dealing with any ad hoc changes
- Vouching bookings and reconciling monthly spends in conjunction with Investment team and media vendors
- Trafficking digital campaigns
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Apply directly through the Publicis Groupe website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page.