Starcom (Publicis Groupe): Paid Social Executive, London In person placement
Application deadline date:
Placement start date:
Start date: Immediate start.
- Passion for the digital industry and technology.
- Enjoy working with data.
- Attention to detail.
You should be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services, and in how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour.
How to apply: Apply directly through the Publicis Groupe website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page'.
About the Paid Social Executive Role
The Paid Social Executive will be supporting the Account Manager in planning and executing campaigns and assisting with wider account projects for Samsung UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and developing media plans.
- Building audience segments.
- Booking and running campaigns across social media platforms.
- Budget monitoring and pacing.
- Producing and updating reports and summary presentations.
- Drawing insights from data analysis.
- Communicating with the client for planning and reporting stages.
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Benefits for working at Starcom include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Summer Friday finishing time.
- The potential to work abroad.
- Birthday off.
- Technology, shopping and local business discounts.
- Headline, Publicis Groupe's Mental Health Programme.
Apply directly through the Publicis Groupe website by clicking 'Apply' at the top of this page'.